Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: GTA 5 Aimbot

Private

GTA 5 Aimbot

Is there already an aimbot? If there isn't one are you ever going to implement one? The menu is also super glitchy when opening it. It's almost as if it's super sensitive when opening it and thinks it's being spammed so quickly opens it, closes and then you've gotta press the key again with the chance it'll all happen over again. It's retarded. Anyways. The rainbow vehicle feature also crashes the game at times.

GTA 5 Aimbot
    Sir we are aware of The rainbow vehicle feature crashing the game the cheat is being worked on thats why the sales for the cheat are down, As for an aim bot in the game its not very likely that we will be putting that in the cheat as the ban risk and rate would go though the roof

GTA 5 Aimbot
    Quote Originally Posted by FunFlyz View Post
    Sir we are aware of The rainbow vehicle feature crashing the game the cheat is being worked on thats why the sales for the cheat are down, As for an aim bot in the game its not very likely that we will be putting that in the cheat as the ban risk and rate would go though the roof
    That doesn't make any sense since the game supports controller aim assist which is pretty much aimbot so how would the tell the difference

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by FunFlyz View Post
    Oh, so you can fly to the heavens and get granted invincibility but you don't have an aimbot due to the risk of detection. That doesn't make any sense, and aim assist is present in the game already so they'd have a hard time telling it apart from a legitimate user and someone cheating. Every other GTA 5 cheat provided by another service has an aimbot implemented in it, that's just a common standard in general and you'd especially expect it on this kind of cheat and it also shows there is no problem there. As for the crashing involved with that rainbow vehicle feature, this is either pure laziness or someone here has developed a severe case of alzheimer's and forgotten about the condition of this cheat. I've also noticed a massive amount of crashing with this cheat loaded. This cheat needs a lot more work, and for someone who has just paid for this and witnessed it first-hand, I'm very disappointed.
    Last edited by ginga91; 07-13-2017 at 07:22 AM.

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by ginga91 View Post
    Oh, so you can fly to the heavens and get granted invincibility but you don't have an aimbot due to the risk of detection. That doesn't make any sense, and aim assist is present in the game already so they'd have a hard time telling it apart from a legitimate user and someone cheating. Every other GTA 5 cheat provided by another service has an aimbot implemented in it, that's just a common standard in general and you'd especially expect it on this kind of cheat and it also shows there is no problem there. As for the crashing involved with that rainbow vehicle feature, this is either pure laziness or someone here has developed a severe case of alzheimer's and forgotten about the condition of this cheat. I've also noticed a massive amount of crashing with this cheat loaded. This cheat needs a lot more work, and for someone who has just paid for this and witnessed it first-hand, I'm very disappointed.

Buy gamepad - problem solved, NP

Private
    I only use the advanced rifle and the heavy sniper. I've just started playing Aimbot, and frankly, I do really need some practice because I'm bad at it... And eventually the world will stand no chance!
    Last edited by Jesus Gallardo; 07-26-2017 at 01:27 AM.