Thanks Thanks:  8
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Hurtworld

Private First Class
    +1 pls add cheat

Hi Soggy,
    I's not a case of not being able to create a "secure cheat",, AJ is a business, the coders will not put in hundreds of hours work on a new cheat to get only a handful of sales.
    The work and time needed to research a game and build a cheat must be funded. Other cheat sites are really no concern to us, we have lost count of the number of sites that
    put up a new cheat, get your money then give no support, even taking the cheat down after a short period.

Enough people asking will persuade the coder to have a look

oh I know that Man-of-Albion, read my message back and it might read back differently how I wrote it initially, I wasn't meaning for it to be snippy, was just saying. IMO there's no doubting this game will be very big, just like Ark, DayZ, H1Z1 etc, I was just thinking maybe it's a cheat that can't really be all that secure with whatever anti-cheat the devs use for that game.

So are your coders looking into Heroes and Generals and Rainbow Six then? from what I can see, you've 20+ pages of interested on those games, yet in games you have cheats for already, the interest on the forum was only a fraction of that.
    Last edited by SoggyLettuce; 12-14-2015 at 07:42 AM.

Private
    +1 Please make it my lords !

+1 You can just put a ESP for the first release of the hack and a lot of people will buy it then you can start putting aimbot and things like that.

Its an unity game so..

Hi soggy,
    Sorry if i came across a little stern, it's a stock reply to suggestions for new hacks, and not meant to diss or flame

Our coders do look at all suggestions, but as i said they have to look with business eyes. The more people ask, the harder the coders look,lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Man-of-Albion View Post
    Hi soggy,
    Sorry if i came across a little stern, it's a stock reply to suggestions for new hacks, and not meant to diss or flame

Our coders do look at all suggestions, but as i said they have to look with business eyes. The more people ask, the harder the coders look,lol.
    I mean, makes sense. This is a business, they work for profit
    Takes a lot of time and resources to make a good, solid and undetectable hack and if there's not enough profit then it's a waste of resources that could be better spent on improving already existing hacks.
    That said, this game is growing so I don't doubt that we will get a hack.
    Frankly however, it would be best if they waited until after EAC is implemented this week if they do decide to as that leads to less double work for first making one and then designing it to be undetectable by EAC.
    This game will however have both EAC and VAC so that creates by itself a lot of work which means that they need to see even more possible profit to consider it.

Glad you understand

Private
    +1 Make!

Hurtworld
    +1 would definitely buy