Thanks Thanks:  8
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Hurtworld

Private
    Make please! You always can make pre-order for it.

Corporal
    i would say i dont want cheats for this game tbh its so much fun without it but i think aj should make it cause some other websites will make it for sure
    ill def buy if there is

just seen another provider host theirs up already dizzaster, really hope AJ jump on this quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by SoggyLettuce View Post
    just seen another provider host theirs up already dizzaster, really hope AJ jump on this quickly.
    Can only speak for APB, but AJ unlike others seem to focus on player security and that means a lot more work than some providers who make a hack and don't really care if you get banned or not.
    To not name sites, there is a big one that for example still sells its Rust hacks even tho it is detected which got me banned on that game and pretty much everyone that used their hack, well, everyone that I heard of.
    AJ however completely removed their Rust hack, as they are not able to confidently say that you won't risk a ban I would assume.
    Same goes for APB, got kicked by PB by the other sites' application, but with this one I was once even accused by another player of sucking. XD

This focus on security also adds a lot of extra work and probably why they won't jump the gun so to speak.
    I do think that they are primarily being cautious because the devs are adding an anti-cheat this week so they want to know that they can be sure of our safety. Would be a waste if they couldn't since we'd only have a hack for like 3 or 4 days before they had to remove it.

Oh yeah totally agree man..came from another site who were rubbish, rather amateurish, AJ is simply brilliant. Just saying other sites are now upping their cheats, so hopefully AJ can look into it, I wouldn't and don't want to go elsewhere for a cheat.

Hurtworld
    +1 will buy is as soon as possible, make it so you don't need steam, I found a way to bypass steam to join a match.

Lance Corporal
    +1 pls

Make +1

Private First Class
    the game is in the top sales, pls add cheat it game

Hurtworld
    Any eta yet?