Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: HWID Changer

Lance Corporal

Question HWID Changer

I'd like to suggest a HWID Changer / Spoofer for any kind of games or anticheats..

Like BE and EAC

It would be awesome cause i need one
    Last edited by Damjong; 09-14-2018 at 05:32 PM.
    YEET :]

HWID Changer
    Those are a rather quick way to be detected, and would not work well with our system sir.
    Last edited by VENGEANCE; 10-30-2018 at 08:35 PM.

Lance Corporal
    Oh okay
    YEET :]

quick to be detected? Lol you are lying my guy, ************************************************** *************, same account still not banned, HWID spoofers are not a quick way to be detected, you just can't make a HWID spoofer for EAC (BE is easy to bypass), EAC is a hard anti-cheat to bypass so it makes sense but dont lie about your reasoning.
    Last edited by VENGEANCE; 10-30-2018 at 08:43 PM.

HWID Changer
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonbjorn View Post
    quick to be detected? Lol you are lying my guy, been using the same cheeto with a spoofer on rust for 6 months and no detection, same account still not banned, HWID spoofers are not a quick way to be detected, you just can't make a HWID spoofer for EAC (BE is easy to bypass), EAC is a hard anti-cheat to bypass so it makes sense but dont lie about your reasoning.
    I don't recall lying in that statement. Should someone use an online method of spoofing and do it the wrong way or it fail they can be banned simple as that. And at this point we do not have a system in place for HWID changing. So I would ask you not to make false statements.

/Closed
    Last edited by VENGEANCE; 10-30-2018 at 08:41 PM.