Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: I am an Overwatch distributor in China. I want to seek cooperation with your company.

Private

I am an Overwatch distributor in China. I want to seek cooperation with your company.

I am an Overwatch distributor in China. I want to seek cooperation with your company.
    I want to obtain keys in large quantities so that I can obtain keys at a lower price.
    I am willing to obtain a very large number of keys in order to greatly increase sales in the Chinese market.
    I use Wechat or discord, my Wechat id is 130005192, my discord id is DanHuang # 6254, and my email id is [email protected].
    Hope to be happy to cooperate with your company! Looking forward to your company's reply.

I would like to seek cooperation with your company. If I can have a Chinese regional control port, I would like to obtain a very large number of keys in order to increase sales in the Chinese market.
    My Discord id is DanHuang # 6254.
    Happy cooperation!

I am an Overwatch distributor in China. I want to seek cooperation with your company. Syrus's Avatar
    Please make a post in this forum and an Admin will look into it: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f854/

/Closed
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

I am an Overwatch distributor in China. I want to seek cooperation with your company. JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Not interested as I have went over with you already. Thanks anyways.