Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: I cannot buy, download cheats or access TeamSpeak. Why was my account Disabled?

Private First Class

I cannot buy, download cheats or access TeamSpeak. Why was my account Disabled?

I came in after a long time in 6 months, but my account was disabled

I cannot buy, download cheats or access TeamSpeak. Why was my account Disabled? JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Nothing was disabled sir.

Private First Class
    But jasson, i can see this message when i click teamspeak link.

vBulletin Message
    Midnightjt, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I cannot buy, download cheats or access TeamSpeak. Why was my account Disabled? Syrus's Avatar
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    I can see that message same

I cannot buy, download cheats or access TeamSpeak. Why was my account Disabled? Syrus's Avatar
    What cheat are you trying to buy?, You can't download our loader till you've bought cheats and Teamspeak should be accessible under Teasmpeak Tab.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    I want war thunder cheat, and i post thread on the trust user forum

Then you need to wait for admin to approve if you can buy or not.

/Closed