Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: I cannot download cheats or access TeamSpeak. Why was my account Disabled?

Private

Angry I cannot download cheats or access TeamSpeak. Why was my account Disabled?

I have a pretty good idea, but if my card gets charged again for a subscription that this site will not let me change, there will be some serious legal action in play. I better not get unauthorized charges on my account and it better not be a Re-occurring payment for my PvZ GW2 hack. Even if you are safe from legal repercussions, that doesn't mean there is nothing I can do to this business.

Why I'm seriously pissed about though, is why you lied to me in the cheat description, you are supposed to unlock all characters, so why don't I have all characters? Hmmm.... I wonder. I also cannot access my downloads for the cheats. Why are you charging me for a cheat that I cannot even use despite the fact that I think it's crap?

Warrant Officer 1
    The only way you can get charged for a recurring purchase is if you chose to be and even then, if you dont wish for one but it happens, all you have to do is ask us to refund you or contact your bank, it is that simple, nothing scary we haven't seen or done before but you were given a full refund for the subscription you purchased, so you are more than free to look elsewhere now sir.
    FAST RECOMMENDED RESELLERS

For using paypal to purchase a subscription, contact this trusted Reseller
    For using everything else, including paypal, contact this trusted Reseller