Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: I can't login to my account.... help me.........

Private

I can't login to my account.... help me.........

I am the owner of an account with the ID: kimjd92. I am currently unable to log in to this account...plus I forgot the email I used to create the account. I would like to ask for advice on what to do in this situation.
    If there are any additional certifications required, I will be happy to oblige. I really appreciate the hard work of the administrators. Have a nice day! -kimjd92-

I can't login to my account.... help me......... MULISHA's Avatar
    Hi i have replied and I see you tried a hardware reset, this is not going to work like this �μ� your windows name needs to be English and nothing else and yours is not as you can see how it shows on my end. I PM'd you with the email as it has never changed,
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Sorry, but please check the message I sent.....

I can't login to my account.... help me......... MULISHA's Avatar
    I replied I will be remove his access and if you want something re buy it. ever catch you sharing again ill be sure you never return, I dealth with his dumbass all day yesterday, Be nice if Chinese were not such thief's
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map