Hello,
I been using the CS GO hack for some time. I have been messing arround the settings for some time and have found what seems to work, but to look legit you still require some skill...more than i wished. Some of these suggestions come from other cheats. One cheat in paticular which sounds similar to "Plutonium Cheats".

Im by no means the worst player in CS but when in master guardian elite, it gets pretty difficult. Here are some suggestions that i have found other cheats have, and some that i made up myself, that i wish were implemented here.

1. Custom aim patterns. I wont name the cheat but there is at least 1 out there that uses custom aim patterns that you yourself draw. Basically you make your own aim patterns by moving your mouse to dots within a window that basically tracks the mouse movements. Then using aimbot, those patterns are applied and used to achieve more realistic aim as if you yourself were aiming. If this was implemented ingame it would be easier using aimbot and you could use bigger FOV and still look legit. This is a number one for me.

2. I have mentioned this in my earlier thread but, ill say it again. When using both aimbot and aim assist, the aim assist often messes up the shots if the aimbot is set to head and aim assist to chest. That way when aimbot snaps to the head bone, some shots still land on chest. What would be great is a feature where aim assist turns off automatically when aimbot is fixed to a bone. That way when aimbot has not snapped to a bone, aim assist helps land the shots in the chest. When aimbot is snapped to the head, shots land in head.

3. Stickers to weapon skins. This is not an important feature and im not sure if its even possible, but adding stickers to the skins would be great.

4. This is also an important one for me. A recoil feature that enables recoil controll when aiming at the enemy. Maybe sounds useless, because who is running arround shooting at walls, but could add realism and legitimacy to legit hacking.

Thats about it from me right now.