Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Insurgency Hack Suggestion

Corporal

Lightbulb Insurgency Hack Suggestion

Good afternoon, gentlemen.

I am here to suggest that AimJunkies possibly goes into making an Insurgency hack.
    It's a rather basic game running on the source engine (It think), which was around 3rd on top sales for a while and is a tactical FPS shooter.

I do not know what features you'd have in mind but its just a suggestion, if this has been suggested before tell me I am an idiot and continue your day

Here is a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLO4tYZ6uyc
    Here is the steam store page Insurgency on Steam

Thanks, frozencube.

Gunnery Sergeant
    I agree that it's a pretty fun game and it deserves to have a cheat but it's up to our coders to decide if they would be interested in making one for it.

Insurgency Hack Suggestion
    +1 This game would be good to cheat on

Corporal
    Sorry to bump, but would any coders be interested in making one? I don't want to seem like a whiner but this game has been my dope for a while and I think it would be amazing. If someone could tell me if this being reviewed or is not going to be done w/e

Staff Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by frozencube View Post
    Sorry to bump, but would any coders be interested in making one? I don't want to seem like a whiner but this game has been my dope for a while and I think it would be amazing. If someone could tell me if this being reviewed or is not going to be done w/e
    It all depends. If they have the time to do it, then it most likely would happen if it falls into reason.