Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Loader for Windows 11

Private First Class

Exclamation Loader for Windows 11

Hello the admins,

The loader is not currently compatible for Windows 11, you have announced to wait for the stable version of Windows 11 to consider it. Since a few days, Microsoft has already started the deployment of the stable version, because my 2 PCs have received the update while I am not a beta tester.

Moreover, the massive deployment starts in 2 days, that is to say on October 5th. Many of us will be blocked in using the loader. Do you plan to make it compatible? Are you already working on it? Is it possible to test it in beta and give you feedback?

Thank you for your work,
    Lily

PS : I take the liberty of completing this post in relation to my initial message, because you closed the post without giving me the opportunity to answer and ask you additional questions.
    It is normal that as a customer, I ask myself these questions because I have paid and unfortunately, I can no longer benefit from the service.
    If I had known that the loader was not compatible with Windows 11, I would have blocked it at the installation, all the applications working perfectly on it, I did not imagine that for a single second that the loader would not work anymore.

Loader for Windows 11
    As of right now, from what I know, no news of Windows 11 support YET, and unknown when it will be ready to be supported. Mind you, you can downgrade your windows version if you would like to use the cheat.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    Thank you for your quick answer, I understand that it is not planned to make it compatible right away, if at all.

What worries me about making a return to Windows 10 is that Windows 11 is a major upgrade and I'm afraid it will create problems.
    Moreover, the performance in game is much better since the switch to Windows 11.

Too bad, I know that the rest of my subscription is lost and I will see if Windows 11 is supported one day. I'll be following the news here, feel free to post a message when you have information about it.

Thanks to you guys,
    Lily.

Loader for Windows 11
    Shouldn't make a lot of issues, but who am I to say.

If you want to TRY to request a refund, here is the link: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f854/
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    Thank you,

I still used the cheat for about a week, just before the update. It's my fault if I didn't pay attention to this point.
    I will wait and hope for good news soon!

We plan on supporting Windows 11 as soon as possible as it is a main Operating System.

As for when we support Windows 11 there is no ETA as Checks & Tests need to be done in order to make sure the Loader and Cheats are functioning correctly on the Windows 11 Operating System.

In the meantime you can revert your Windows 11 Upgrade to Continue using the Cheats.

Regards, Syrus
    Site Administrator

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrus View Post
    We plan on supporting Windows 11 as soon as possible as it is a main Operating System.

As for when we support Windows 11 there is no ETA as Checks & Tests need to be done in order to make sure the Loader and Cheats are functioning correctly on the Windows 11 Operating System.

In the meantime you can revert your Windows 11 Upgrade to Continue using the Cheats.

Regards, Syrus
    Site Administrator
    Thanks for this.
    It will become the main Operating System in 2 days, official release. I'll stay tuned and I'll check regularly your progress on this.

Thank you for all theses informations,
    Lily.