Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Looking to buy the Dead By Daylight ESP hack but never available.

Private

Looking to buy the Dead By Daylight ESP hack but never available.

So I stumbled across this website because DBD is utter dog **** to play now due to multiple bugs and imbalances that heavily favor the killer side. I favor the survivor side otherwise I wouldn't even be here as the Killer side is EZ mode currently...

I noticed that this game is always in "updating" status (checked it the past 3 or 4 days now). Just wondering if it's still undetectable and if it's ever going to become available for a solo purchase. I don't play 95% of the games listed on this website so I don't want to be forced in to buying an entire 30 dollar package just for this one game.

Either way, I've been banned previously from using some free cham ESP... worked for about 4 days before EAC flagged me... just wondering if this one is 100% undetectable because I don't want to risk purchasing a hack that's going to get me banned after 30 hours...

Thanks for the response (if any)
    Last edited by Mr.Rizer; 08-25-2016 at 12:30 AM. Reason: spelling errors

Private
    Dead By Daylight is currently down due to injection issues which the coder is looking in to. As for the term "undetectable" there is no such thing sir. When the cheat is working and available to be used it's "undetected" at that time until their anti-cheat updates against us which we take the cheat down and the coder has to fix that detection. Also if you've been EAC banned prior it's strongly recommended to change accounts and change your IP to prevent from being rebanned constantly. Please remember when you cheat there is ALWAYS a risk you take to get banned.

Private
    Do you know how long it's going to take to get back up and running? You're losing out on some potential $ right now. :P

Looking to buy the Dead By Daylight ESP hack but never available. JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    There is no ETA at this time. It will be back up ASAP.

Question solved.

/closed