Thanks Thanks:  3
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Metal Gear Online (MGO)

Quote Originally Posted by Legitz View Post
    Even trainers work on FOBs. I reckon a hack for this game would be a piece of cake for the coders.
    you can edit xp and gmp with cheat engine in MGO , but you will get error if you try to buy something.
    That values might be client sided but even cheat engine allowed that to change it. Game is host based so there are manny possibilities to it.

+1 Please vote!

Chief Warrant Officer 2 Superseb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Original View Post
    I would also like a cheat for this game would be even willing to let the coders use my account for testing if they don't even have the game

Edit

I was able to use cheatengine to allow myself infinite ammo in MGO so this should be super easy for the coders
    I'm sure it would be, but how long before this becomes detected will come into question if any of the coders take an interest into the game.

I've been using trainers on FOBs (The other Online mode) since the beginning of MGSV. Never got banned, and still using today. Singleplayer trainer, for infinite ammo, health, etc, and it works online.

I don't think they have any anti-cheat protecting the game, including MGO, as others have stated it is possible to use Cheat Engine to change values.

But what i would be really interested is an aimbot I have really bad aim and slow reflexes and usually get wrecked on that game, so i would definitely buy a cheat if it comes with an aimbot.
    Last edited by Legitz; 01-22-2016 at 04:01 PM.

I would also like a cheat for this game would be even willing to let the coders use my account for testing if they don't even have the game

Edit

I was able to use cheatengine to allow myself infinite ammo in MGO so this should be super easy for the coders
    you can change the values like gmp and ammo but it wont save and it would cause an error.

1kill= 5000points ^^
    Last edited by Dzinka; 01-22-2016 at 01:57 PM.

Lance Corporal
    +1 for this ESP would be great

+1 !!!!

Yep,ESP is needed

+400

I would gladly pay for this in a heartbeat. IIRC, there's no anticheat right now either. Aimjunkies should have no issue with this.

Finding the ammo value and freezing it will work I have tried it in actual multiplayer against other people editing stats seems not to work like you said it bring an error upon purchasing items editing score or XP seems to not have any effect also

Infinite ammo is possible god mode, maybe too, if you can find the value for it honestly though an ESP hack would be perfect for now, but we can only wait and see if the coders are doing anything for this game which I doubt as not many people have really requested a hack for this game
    all you gotta do is scan their values and edit the address, you just have to be the server host for it to stick - but I can't find health values. They're floats most definitely, I know that much
    also you can't increase your EXP directly, but you can increase an opponent's bounty and fulton them and get the EXP from fultoning them. It's 200 EXP per bounty.

There's a hard cap on EXP though, so it's not worth going over like 20 fultons. I haven't had time to test the exact cap but it's around 50,000 per match.