Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Mordhau Review

Private

Question Mordhau Review

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So lets start from the basics,
    Aimbot : 5/10 Its accurate dont get me wrong but it locks to their head good but it should have prediction so it would actually hit the enemies, only works in close combat range.

Walls: 10/10 No bugs, no flickering works as best it could.

NoShake/NoSway: 10/10 works perfectly.

Color Customization: 10/10 works as intended.

Radar: 10/10 no complaining about it.

Keybindings: 10/10

Autoblock: 6/10 autoblocks people from far away where they cant reach you, autoblocks sometimes too late, wish the cheat maker would fix this asap

Autoblock Kicks: 10/10 works correctly, has perfect timing also.

AutoFeint: ?/? Cant really say anything about this cause it hasnt done anything for me or it might be just my bad.

Its Undetected.

This is my first review of a cheat that ive tried from you guys these past 3 years that ive been part of this community, ive tried multiple hacks that you guys have made and the rest has worked perfectly, this ones the only one that ive had most problems with. Might be cause the games just came out?

Anyways thanks for reading this

Recards: Gabexi

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Sergeant
    Thanks for the review.

Gunnery Sergeant
    Thank you for review!

You need help?

TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

thank you for the feedback/review!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map