Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: No war thunder cheat

Private First Class

No war thunder cheat

7 days i been trying to inject this program into war thunder. Still nothing. The way i see it they got my money and dont give a **** now/. Oh well lesson learned i guess. Take the money and run . Oh yeah contact support ,,,, good f'n luck

No war thunder cheat JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    You have been helped.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJason View Post
    Injecting the right version of the game would fix all that for you sir. Please go to \Steam Games\steamapps\common\War Thunder\win32 and run the aces.exe at the top. Then inject in the hangar. Also disable all overlays like Razer as the guides show.
    You have yet to do any of that sir. Please join LiveChat so a staff member can do it for you, and I will even give you time back once you inject correctly instead of ignoring them and making lucrative posts like these.

Private
    First off I'd like to point out you not once have tried to contact Live Support in any way. We've replied to EVERY thread you've made to try and support you in your issue and you've not once replied back if it was working or not. Please see the screenshots below at the end of this reply concerning all three points of evidence.

As for your issue with War Thunder. You have many programs running that interfere with our cheat and those need to be shut off, all of which would have been found had you been in contact with any of our Live Support at any point in your travels here, which I'll list here: McAffee, Windows 10 Game Bar, Razer Cortex, Razer Synapse. Also you are running the 64 bit version of War Thunder, which we do not support, and you need to run the 32 bit version of War Thunder in order to run the cheat.

Resolution to your issue would be to close out all of the above listed programs and also run the 32 bit version of War Thunder. If you continue to have issues please come on live support and speak with us directly. We will be issuing you a refund, but at the same time I'll be giving you 48 hours to the cheat FREE of charge to resolve these issues and if you wish to repurchase past that point it is at your sole discretion.

Screenshots:
    Live Support - No attempt made EVER - https://i.imgur.com/c5qBtTI.png
    First Thread - No reply made after our support contacted you back. - loader doesnt work - https://i.imgur.com/SY4Qkn9.png
    Second Thread - No reply made after our support contacted you back. - loader STILL doesnt work - https://i.imgur.com/alAKFwZ.png

With all do respect here is your refund. You never once were on live support or a Tech has never been on your PC. Now that being said Overlays need to be off. Which are not since you can not inject still.

Maybe you change your mind about what you think who/we are. Your Refund
    Transaction ID: 1PK66719XG859254E and I will have my staff add free time get you working and then you make your decision on who you think we are.

Mulisha
    Last edited by MULISHA; 07-02-2019 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Add transaction number
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map