Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Oath amongst cheaters

Oath amongst cheaters

Oath amongst cheaters

Dear Aimjunkies,

I'm reaching out to you as a provider for hacks because i'm fed up with people using hacks to call out other hackers. I see it as snitching and I find that even worse then just plain hacking.
    When I see a fellow hacker doing his thing I usually just laugh and when I fall victim to his better hack usage I'd say GG and move on.
    Apparently on some games (Nether as a big example) people find it neccesary to use hacks (provided by you or some other provider) to call out others in the in game chat, ratting you out and hoping you'll get banned.

I'm not hoping i'm a dying breed, but I do wish that you as a provider for hacks for the above mentioned game will somehow reach out to it's users (globally) or this game particularly that it's just not done to be using hacks and call out others.
    I always believed there would be some oath amongst cheaters that you don't publically name and shame people even though they know you use hacks to.

Just say GG or when you know the person is a better cheater then you, either leave or group up?
    I would love to see some kind of notification to the users for that specific hack that you provide for the mentioned game that you don't support any kind of snitching, that everyone has the same rights into using the hack and if they use more, don't use your jealousy to call out on people.
    And if they do decide to follow the path of snitching that some kind of block on the loader preventing them from using the hack, will be forced if reports are coming in for a specific user.
    It's easy to narrow down someone's logging times to a loader on specific hours. The game's not to big so narrowing down would only take so much.

I'm sending this message to all providers for the hack I mentioned, since i'm a user on all of them it's easy to communicate that way.

I hope you'll take a stance into healthy cheating and non healthy snitching/ratting out. (this would go for systemC... too which is your other domain) <--- Not ours ~ Aeveo
    Last edited by Aeveo; 06-02-2014 at 04:01 PM.

Staff Sergeant
    I agree completely. I find it amusing when i am cheating and i find others cheaters and they call me out when i full blown aimbot wallhack ESP to destory the other team, I think it is a great idea yet it couldnt be enforced, we would know know whos calling out other cheaters..

For example. lets say someone only uses hacks for slight advantage and doesnt full blown cheat.... and when they meet a hacker they will cry all day to get them banned.

Usually i can tell if someone is cheating without hacking just by their style of gameplay

http://i.imgur.com/tXLefZd.gif
    [9:39:02 PM] Sequence: KUZ U SMOKA DA BLUNT

Oath amongst cheaters
    it's easy to enforce once you narrow down the people that actually use a particular hack. It starts with reports in which game it comes from, then it comes to loading times, eventually the results will be so narrow you can easily identify the one using it.
    You'd ofcourse have to be 100% sure, but hackers a like know damn well who's a cheat and who's not

Gunnery Sergeant
    Even though I agree with you, this will never happen. The reason is simple, cheaters like to cheat. One hacker/cheater out of the game means less competition for them. Let's face it, you cheat to get an advantage over everyone else. So good luck trying to get people to listen.

I agree with aeveo and this would actually be invading there privacy as a customer, People are going to cheat as a closet hacker or a rage hacker. Everyone will call out a cheater when they are defeated if there cheating or not. Been this way always, Even if they are cheating they will call you out if your beating them. We appreciate you asking but in all fairness what the customers do in game or say in game we can not enforce sir.

What customers do in game with the cheat is a there prerogative. Even if you looked at there injections you could not point out exactly who is doing it, you could guess but that's not what we do here sorry.

Regards,
    From PDG Management Team
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Cheaters will cheat regardless. Enforcing cheaters to follow some sort of code would be detrimental to their cause of getting the cheats in the first place.

You get/use cheats to have an advantage over others, regardless if it's a crosshair overlay or a full blown aimbot that could decimate your team in a matter of 0.01 of a millisecond. Listing people who are cheating would not only be invasion of privacy, but just outright wrong and more than likely sought after by anti-cheats which would put EVERYONE at risk. The thing you ask for is sincerely what we call a "double edged sword", it cuts both ways and neither way ends well. While you may, in theory, use something like this to see if someone is using cheats to "rat" you out on cheating then it could be used the same way to just get both parties involved banned; Mind you, cheating happens in every game big and small so everyone uses it for a specific purpose.

Your idea is nice in the end, but it's something that would be harmful to not only us but by everyone else using it. Imagine if say Punkbuster got ahold of this and used it to just wipe out everyone; Need to look at the big picture which is explained by MULISHA and Aeveo perfectly.
    Last edited by Drakoni; 06-02-2014 at 05:22 PM.