Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: New false positive for the hack client

New false positive for the hack client

Hi guys,

Attempted to open the hack client today and for the first time ever windows defender went mental and reported the hack client as "Rundas!plock Trojan"

This is a fairly new trojan to have been "located" whether it's actually new remains to be seen.

I have recently noticed some issues with my PC since redownloading the hack client when i purchased the GTA 5 Cheat, most notible I'm getting issues where my RAM would lock up, freezing my computer until i restart it. Which is odd as a lot of programs / updates to programs require a restart for changes to take effect.

That said, I don't distrust Aimjunkies.

Just a heads up.

Tom

Edit:

For my own...OCD purposes I've run multiple registry checks, everything is as it should be
    Last edited by hulidlocks; 10-26-2016 at 12:59 PM.

Private
    It's a false positive and the loader is completely safe to use. If you don't trust our product then you do not have to use it sir; The false positive is off of how the cheat loader has to inject in to games which is the behavior of a trojan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoni View Post
    It's a false positive and the loader is completely safe to use. If you don't trust our product then you do not have to use it sir; The false positive is off of how the cheat loader has to inject in to games which is the behavior of a trojan.

just letting you and other others know of the new false positive. I know it's not a virus :d