Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Paying for a material wallhack for Day of Infamy

Private

Paying for a material wallhack for Day of Infamy

Hello Aimjunkies Team,

I know that there is no available Day of Infamy hack at the moment. However, I am using a free material wallhack for the normal Insurgency game.
    It is from another forum and it still works great. It basically has colored player and weapon models and it is possible to see the colored weapons through the wall.
    I would like to have something like this for Day of Infamy. I do not need a full wallhack, aimbot or ESP. A simple material wallhack would do it.
    Seeing only the weapons through the wall is better anyways because you do not accidently shoot someone that isn't seen on other peoples' screen.

I would be willing to pay 50€ for such a hack. I can pay via bitcoin or paypal. I would send the money first if a member with high reputation will do it.
    VAC and BattleEye doesn't detect the one that was release for Insurgency. If you need the link the the material wallhack for insurgency, let me know it.
    Maybe it can be used to make the Day of Infamy hack for inspirational reasons.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in doing it for me.

Game Name: Day of Infamy
    Official Website: Save 50% on Day of Infamy on Steam
    Game Engine: Source
    Game Genre: Multiplayer FPS
    Anti-Cheat: VAC & BattleEye
    Online Statistics:
    Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTp5mUjE21c
    Last edited by abyssos666; 10-14-2017 at 02:55 PM. Reason: added game infos

Master Sergeant
    Sir please make sure you are following all the rules posted here AJ Forum Rules

If you need a reseller for someone to help you buy our hacks, Check this link here: Resellers

- Sorry, I thought you were asking for someone to buy a cheat for you.
    Last edited by Bazsii; 10-14-2017 at 02:26 PM.

Gunnery Sergeant
    Sir, if you would like to request a cheat you have to read this first: If Requesting a game; Please Read!.

Private
    I added the missing game information. Sadly, I couldn't edit the topic title. Maybe you can rename it to "REQUEST: Day of Infamy material wallhack"? Or do I need to make a new topic?

Kind regards!

Paying for a material wallhack for Day of Infamy JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    It is fine sir. If a coder decides to look into it and support a formal announcement will be made.

Question answered.

/closed