Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Ping hack

Private First Class

Ping hack

Hello I just wanted to go on here and make a possible suggestion I noticed on some other services that there is a slot for (PING) some servers have a high ping rate and kick you well it so happens to be that half of these servers are in Germany and are the ones that play the most online I wanted to know if you can add this to the loaders where the ping is undetected I was on one that was good and was kicked because the ping was to high when I used the (hide Ping Button I was able to play on the same server I was kicked from because of the high ping all day even as I got warnings that ping was high it never kicked me and the live admins could not kick me iethe because they could not see my ping and could not determin who had the high ping so I played on for hours is it possible to add this to battlefield and some other games like hardline too just a question thank you

Sergeant
    For what game Sir?

Private First Class
    Hello for BF4 and Harline just a suggestion

Hello!
    What game has the hide ping function in here that allows you to spoof the ping and not get kicked like you said?

I don't know if that function is possible to replicate on BF! Thank you for the sugestion.