Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Plans of a Rust EXP hack?

Post Plans of a Rust EXP hack?

Hello! I was wondering if there are any plans to make or develop a Rust experimental hack. I know you need the community to agree and the coders will look into it. Am I the only one who would like a Rust experimental cheat?

Private
    At the current time we do not have any plans for a RUST Experimental cheat, maybe in the future though.

Master Sergeant
    I have Requested Rust Expirmental so many times here and voted for all Requests that came along,
    but there wont be any RUST EXP here thats why i used my dear friend google and found a very good one!
    So sad that AJ didnt make one i have waited like 6 months for it and kind of gave up.

As always +1 for Rust EXP cuz AJ is my favourite Cheating site!

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by James1990 View Post
    I have Requested Rust Expirmental so many times here and voted for all Requests that came along,
    but there wont be any RUST EXP here thats why i used my dear friend google and found a very good one!
    So sad that AJ didnt make one i have waited like 6 months for it and kind of gave up.

As always +1 for Rust EXP cuz AJ is my favourite Cheating site!

Hey, you mentioned that you found a good Rust Experimental Hack. Could you give me the info as to where i can get it, and is it still working?

Private
    I'd love a hack for rust experimental