Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: please,I really need to cheat

Private

please,I really need to cheat

Administrator brother, please set up a 24-hour day card to support bank card payment! I am a Chinese. Bitcoin trading is prohibited in China. The service charge of the platform is too high. I'm not sure if the game plug-in supports my computer, so I want to buy a 24-hour test. The result can only be paid in bitcoin. I've studied it for a long time and can't use it. I request to add other payment methods

please,I really need to cheat MULISHA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 763998921 View Post
    Administrator brother, please set up a 24-hour day card to support bank card payment! I am a Chinese. Bitcoin trading is prohibited in China. The service charge of the platform is too high. I'm not sure if the game plug-in supports my computer, so I want to buy a 24-hour test. The result can only be paid in bitcoin. I've studied it for a long time and can't use it. I request to add other payment methods
    Hi, contact Chinese reseller

https://forum.aimjunkies.com/members/fgx526-32330/
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map