Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Purchase to Download expectation

Private

Purchase to Download expectation

Q: What is the average time it takes for the downloader to be available after you paid for a 24 hour trial by Bitcoin? I paid at 1/30/2021 11:21 AM CST and it's now 2:40 PM CST . Thanx

Can you post somewhere to the group an estimate or guess if you say buy the 24 hour trial pack at 11 AM CST thru Coinbase and getting close to 4 hours later the downloader still isn't available? This will help set some expectations. Thank you.

Warrant Officer 1
    it depends on the process time of your payment sir
    FAST RECOMMENDED RESELLERS

For using paypal to purchase a subscription, contact this trusted Reseller
    For using everything else, including paypal, contact this trusted Reseller

Private

Never went thru

Josh - I spoke with another Admin this morning per my other post and they said the payment was never received on your end. I confirmed with Coinbase that the transaction did complete and posted the results, and I did it the same way I did for my purchase on the 19th; ie, copied and pasted the link and amount from your checkout area directly to coinbase. Why you didn't receive it IDK. Here's the problem now. I can eat the $4.95 (3.95 +1.00 fee) but two things. 1) You can ONLY use Bitcoin to purchase a 24 hour trial, not a credit card or anything else, otherwise I would. 2) Mining fees for Bitcoin went up like 1,000% recently. When I tried again to purchase the 24 hour trial at $3.95 the mining fee was $87.00. Uh, yeah, no. I understand you don't have any control over this but if this is the only payment option you have to test your product and this is the requirement, don;t expect a lot of customers. Just saying.

Thank you for your time.

Purchase to Download expectation MULISHA's Avatar
    Hi, we only accept Segwit wallets ONLY nothing else. Be sure your wallet is Segwit please.

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Purchase to Download expectation
    Transfer to pro.coinbase.com (their trading platform) and send from there. You can transfer from your coinbase wallet to your pro.coinbase wallet instantly and there are no fee's to send while also getting the benefit of high priority transfer (10 mins or less to confirm)

Alt use a different wallet by moving your coins from coinbase to ledger or some software wallet like Electrum. Send with low fee (1-3 sat per byte). It will take a bit longer but generally when I send at night it only takes an 1-3 hours for a few confirmations. If I send during the day it takes anywhere from 5-14 hours.
    Last edited by opticalip; 01-31-2021 at 07:55 PM.