Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: PvZ Garden Warfare 2 hack is not usable due to crashing issues. You NEED to fix this.

Private

Angry PvZ Garden Warfare 2 hack is not usable due to crashing issues. You NEED to fix this.

Listen. I could all day about how many or how often you guys tell me to update windows or drivers. Or to disable all non MS services or start ups. To exempt the loader from the windows defender. I have heard it all trust me. I have disabled overlays, gone borderless, disabled even MS services that ARE safe to disable, and even disabled my Razor apps or other gaming applications similar. I have done literally every trick in the book and have waited for practically a year. There is nothing that can be said that will surprise me.

Here is why I'm writing this. Simply put. You need to test this cheat... You have to figure out the issue because IT HAS TO BE the cheat itself. And if not, then prove it, and provide a detailed and DIRECT answer as to what is causing the crash's. Not theories, or "TRY this" tactics. No. I have heard all of the suggestions. I guarantee you there is nothing that you can say that I havn't tried. I'm not your typical rage happy customer that bitches about a cheat not working. My dude. I worked in the business before man. Never in my life have I come across a support team that cannot give a direct answer or solution to a problem regarding their own cheat. All I want is an answer as to why this hack constantly crash's after playing for about 10 to 20 min. Why are you selling this? It's not usable.

If I am doing something wrong then what else could it be? I have followed all instructions to the letter, looked at the forums to see other people having the same problem and constantly reviewed EVERY advice and suggestion that the mods or Admins make and every single one does not work. I have gone deep into not only every suggestion, but even into my own hardware to figure out what could be causing the issue. If you are NOT going to fix this cheat or provide a single definitive answer as to why it is actually crashing and what the sole cause of it is, then take it off the cheats list. Please stop BS'in me. Just be honest. If you don't care about the cheat, then just say. Because you keep telling me that you'll have the loader look at it and you'll provide some lazy suggestion like "Try turning off overlay's." or "Update windows" or my personal favorite yet "Disable ALL Non- MS Services". Really bro?

I have done that, done this... It's nothing new to me. I'll tell you what. Give me a refund or get the Coder to ACTUALLY look at it and see the problem and if there is one with the cheat, then to fix it or PROVIDE a DETAILED and simple and 100 percent ACCURATE answer as to why it is NOT working. Your cheat being so fragile and glitchy is not an excuse and we shouldn't have to disable a million things just to be able to BARELY use it. On top of the constant crash's, there is certain features that don't even work 100 percent correctly, and sometimes when switching between Mega damage and normal damage, that seems to completely destroy it LOL. Or messing with the settings. This CHEAT seems way to fragile. Please fix it and don't bull**** me.

I'm not trying to be rude but for real my guys. I want to use your stuff, but this is absurd. Even BL hacks are not this intrusive and fragile.
    I get this game is old and you might not care but at least make it consistent and operational. You are stealing from people right now man. If your product has issues which I'm fairly certain it does, in fact aside from crash's, I know it does, then you should not be selling it. It's basic math. If there isn't serious change in the next week or if I don't get a legit answer or response from someone in authority, I'll happily just take a refund and you won't hear from me ever again. But if things get better... Well, then I would love to stay.
    Last edited by MalOdar; 03-06-2021 at 09:32 AM.

PvZ Garden Warfare 2 hack is not usable due to crashing issues. You NEED to fix this. MULISHA's Avatar
    You are being rude and acting like we don't know what we are doing and being very disrespectful and to people that actually work in this Industry, Well you are too good for us so we wish you the best elsewhere. One thing you might want to do is play later games not ones from 2013 things get patched and nothing we can do to fix it.

Big part of your problem could be the shotty drivers NVIDIA releases for all new architectures Just saying you could have tried earlier drivers im running ones from Nov that will not crash my games. All my games were crashing on anything higher then 460.00 all crash so do your homework on your 3080 as well please.

pi_1IRe63FC3UHDqjaShcKhXFad

Good luck elsewhere
    Last edited by MULISHA; 03-06-2021 at 10:17 AM.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map