Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Question for My Hero Ultra rumble cheat.

Private First Class

Question for My Hero Ultra rumble cheat.

Hi, I would be interested in purchasing the my hero ultra rumble cheat. I wanted to know if everything is working 100% since we are in season 3 and most of the cheats no longer work. I saw that it hasn't even been updated with new features anymore, such as Lvl9 skills etc..

Do you also have the possibility of trial tests but not with Bitcoin? Because i don't have it :/

Question for My Hero Ultra rumble cheat. Gunrunner's Avatar
    We only have the 24H trial if you use BTC....
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    is it 100 % working? And with any resolution? Because I have a 2k screen.

Beyond that in the case of a one-month purchase, will the cheat be sent instantly or does it take time?

Question for My Hero Ultra rumble cheat. JHomZ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BraKoS View Post
    is it 100 % working? And with any resolution? Because I have a 2k screen.

Beyond that in the case of a one-month purchase, will the cheat be sent instantly or does it take time?
    Have had no reports saying otherwise, just make sure you read the injection guide as well as the first time set up guide, having a USB flash drive is required.

Once purchased, you will be able to download the loader and then login with your forum credentials and should be able to access immediately if not paying with crypto