Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Rainbow Six Siege cheat

Question Rainbow Six Siege cheat

Evryone who has a PC and a good taste in an awesome FPS is playing this game. Its really popular and i think its like 5th most selling game atm. Will you ever make a hack for it?

Rainbow Six Siege cheat Gunrunner's Avatar
    If there is enough interest in the hack, our coders will look into it. I believe it's been requested before and it's still under consideration.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Oh there is absolutly no problem with the interest. The other post made in 2015 when the game came out has more than 100 replies of people asking for it and commenting 1+!!! We really want the hack for Rainbow Six Siege and i myself would personaly pay 100$ for one. That game is like CS:GO.. constantly getting more and more conntent and its one of the most popular multiplayer games at the moment! Developers personaly said they want their game to be like CS:GO in tearms of long player base lasting. They said that they want their game to last and be popular for atleast 5 more years! We really want the hack for it as soon as possible and i belive houndreds of people on this forums would agree with me and they will buy the hack if you make it

Rainbow Six Siege cheat JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DominikoCepinjo View Post
    Oh there is absolutly no problem with the interest. The other post made in 2015 when the game came out has more than 100 replies of people asking for it and commenting 1+!!! We really want the hack for Rainbow Six Siege and i myself would personaly pay 100$ for one. That game is like CS:GO.. constantly getting more and more conntent and its one of the most popular multiplayer games at the moment! Developers personaly said they want their game to be like CS:GO in tearms of long player base lasting. They said that they want their game to last and be popular for atleast 5 more years! We really want the hack for it as soon as possible and i belive houndreds of people on this forums would agree with me and they will buy the hack if you make it
    Yes there is a demand. You can add your interest here: Rainbow Six: Siege

If admins/coders decide to make a cheat a formal announcement will be made.

Thank you. I added my interest and i really hope they make a cheat for it soon

Private

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by DominikoCepinjo View Post
    Evryone who has a PC and a good taste in an awesome FPS is playing this game. Its really popular and i think its like 5th most selling game atm. Will you ever make a hack for it?
    Yes actually many people are looking for cheats for this game and I am one of them

Warrant Officer 1
    Quote Originally Posted by SlainSlayer View Post
    Yes actually many people are looking for cheats for this game and I am one of them
    Please make a post here Rainbow Six: Siege to support the cheat

Private
    It's almost year of 2019 and still we don't get cheat for rainbow six siege

Private
    can we get a cheat for this game plz

Warrant Officer 1
    Quote Originally Posted by xswayer View Post
    can we get a cheat for this game plz
    Please make a post here Rainbow Six: Siege to support the cheat development.
    /Closed