Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Re:warframe aimbot closed thread

Private

Re:warframe aimbot closed thread

Okay, stop abusing your staff power for your personal preference.
    The problem with these cheating communities is gargantuan quantity of staff abuse, where staff do what they want and treat other humans like trash.
    Here is the original thread I made. That was closed for no good reason.

If the thread broke any rules and should have been closed, ironz would have closed it, if he didn't that just means two different moderators are applying the same rules differently, and thats evidence of abuse. Rules are objective and not your playground.
    https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f32/[ai...arframe-77517/
    Warframe aimbot, is client sided, again it's not a server, this isn't hacking, this isn't unlimited plat, warframe aimbot, in concept, its exactly the same as, b4 aimbot, it's exactly the same as cod aimbot.

apb server hosted client sided aimbot
    arma 3 server hosted client sided aimbot
    ark server hosted client side aimbot
    bf2 server hosted client sided aimbot
    bf3 server hosted client sided aimbot
    bf4 server hosted cliend sided aimbot

ALL of your GAMES that you provide AIMBOT for, are multiplayer, online SERVER-HOSTED, CLIENT-SIDED, AIMBOT.
    Actually, warframe is p2p, and the player can even host his own server, and can decide to host his own server, like saying, it's SERVER HOSTED, when you can make it ON YOUR OWN COMPUTER, is literally STUPID!!!

I understand that warframe is extremely hard to make an aimbot cheat for
    and I understand that there might not be as much money and interest in it due to the lack of pvp oriented content in that game.

But don't just sit there, LYING TO YOUR TEETH, TELLING ME THAT YOU CAN'T MAKE AN AIMBOT FOR WARFRAME BECAUSE IT'S A SERVER SIDED GAME WHEN YOU CAN PLAY IT IN PAUSIBLE SINGLEPLAYER LOCALHOSTED with full features; Seriously you just put it in solo mode and you can do all missions in the game by your self and you can pause them at any time, and it fully counts everything, you are litreally saying that you can't make a client sided aimbot for a video game due to server sided restrictions, that is hosted on your pc 25% of the time, and can be hosted on your pc 100% of the time, and SERVER SIDED STUFF DOESN'T MATTER WHEN YOU ARE MAKING AN AIMBOT.

That's like saying you can't give my TV remote a paintjob BECAUSE YOU don't have that TV.

Just man up and say that you aren't interested in making an aimbot in that game, or stait up just say that you don't like that game.
    Don't just strait up lie to me, and everyone other warframe player because you are too petty to be truthful. You disrespected our intelligence, lied to us, closed my thread and wasted my time. Please stop, don't spit in paying customers faces.
    Honestly I wish the owners and admins and devs were more involved in these kinds of communities so this kind of crazy stuff wouldn't happen.

And inb4 rip this thread due to abusive mod.

and raging taco said that you don't make cheats for server sided games.
    All of the cheats on your hackstatus are server sided games.
    again, were not asking for a hack, were asking for an aimbot, please read.
    and if some people did ask for a hack, ignore them, don't just rip the game because one guy asked for unlimited plat.
    that's like a future to be bf5 player asking for unlimited exp hack, and then you never make bf5 aimbot because of that.
    Last edited by surge; 10-21-2015 at 07:49 AM.

Gunnery Sergeant
    I apologize on our behalf that you feel you've experienced negative customer service from our staff.

As stated in your other thread you've linked, Warframe has already been suggested. In fact, it was suggested quite a while ago. The game is on our list of requested games.
    The game actually is almost completely server sided. The very most anyone could possibly do is create an ESP system, which I don't think would be very helpful in a game such as Warframe.
    If the game was not server-sided, we would have already made a fully loaded cheat for it. We have several coders who all have years stacked upon years with experience. They looked into the game, found it was server-sided, and called it a day.

If you're wondering why we cannot make anything for a game that's "server-sided", it's because it's completely illegal. There's a fine line between server and client-sided games.

Again, I am very sorry you feel your original thread was inconveniently closed. Unfortunately, I will have to close this thread too (because no one can give anymore information).
    However, you can always send me a message and we may speak in that form.

//Thread closed
    Last edited by Artorias; 10-21-2015 at 08:02 AM.