Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Request Command and conquer tibarium alliance hack

Private First Class

Request Command and conquer tibarium alliance hack

i want it on 100 usd per month sub

Private First Class
    vik3000, This game is almost entirely server sided so the option of a hack is going to be incredibly remote. What features would you want if it were possible anyway?

Private First Class
    just funds tibarium crystals power credits reserch points i can attack others but they cannot attack me (was available but got patched) automatic adjust units to best settings (same as attack simulator but more time saving) or if you guys can just tweek the hack to make the server produce tibarium faster eg lvl4 units attack like lvl 10 and so on harvesters at lvl 10 produce like lvl 20 like that
    Last edited by vik3000; 03-05-2014 at 04:12 PM.

Request Command and conquer tibarium alliance hack
    Highly doubt it will happen. As Hellandbak stated, its server side. If a coder decides to pick it up, then they will have something out but its up to them. Begging them or offering up large sums of money will not help the matter.

Private First Class
    well ur rt its up to them what to put and what they can do with the hack if they can put the things what i stated here will be really good if not what ever they can code up is good as gold and for the large sum of money i offer its for ur hard work what u guys gona put and yes i know its server side game and dosent have hack as yet maybe because its very hard or no one can make it .Thats what i think thats y i offer that much