Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: Requesting New World

Private

Requesting New World

^topic

I'm pretty sure everyone know this game atm

Private
    where i can find announcement?

Hi, it will be trusted please see this in order to get to the point where you can use trusted please.

To be considered for trusted you need to have multiple months of recent cheat usage, and your account must be in good standing. (IE: no disputes, disruptive, etc.) If you feel you meet these first requirements you can apply here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/trusted_status.php
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Requesting New World
    i am very interested in the new world cheat but am not trusted. i am aiming to become trusted but i probably wont be playing anything other than new world which will be a trusted cheat. it's kind of a conundrum but is there anything that could be done? should i just occasionally play another game real quick to keep activity?

thank you

Requesting New World JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    You apply like it states when it is open and it was literally linked above as announced. You have been told this numerous times now. If this is confusing I can't accept you in good faith that you will follow guides sir.

/closed

To be considered for trusted you need to have multiple months of recent cheat usage, and your account must be in good standing. (IE: no disputes, disruptive, etc.) If you feel you meet these first requirements you can apply here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/trusted_status.php
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Quote Originally Posted by Halt View Post
    i am very interested in the new world cheat but am not trusted. i am aiming to become trusted but i probably wont be playing anything other than new world which will be a trusted cheat. it's kind of a conundrum but is there anything that could be done? should i just occasionally play another game real quick to keep activity?

thank you

The requirements for becoming a trusted user are very clear... you must be actively using cheats for at least 90 days... that means you will have to be using a NON trusted cheat till you meet the requirements. Perhaps start playing CSGO or something free to download...