Hello,

so I have played with this cheat for about 30 games or so now and I can generally recommend it, here are my pros and cons:

Pros:
1. Aimbot works well and is nice and fast, ror2 doesnt really need any smoothing on the aimbot since its not a very competetive game, FOV is enough.
2. Wallhack is nice, it can show all the relevant things on the map.
3. Cheat is easy to use, very straightforward.
4. Has built in trainer options (add money, no cooldowns and godmode).

Cons:
1. There is a bug that makes the game crash every now and then, I think it has something to do with the wallhack, not sure tho. The cheat causes the game to crash often in the first/second stage ingame. (Please fix this, this cheat is a 9/10 if this is fixed).

2. Aimbot visibility check works well, but then if you play on high FOV it makes it so that it target switches alot and just makes it hard to control. Now I know that I could just play with lower FOV but that is kinda lame. I would love an option for target selection, like for example "closest enemy" gets selected first or "lowest health". Positioning matter alot in this game, so it can get annoying when the aimbot suddenly selects a target that is super far away, while there are 10 others in your face.

Outside of that I dont have any problems with the cheat.

At the moment I rate it at a 6-7/10.

If the bug gets fixed it becomes a 7-8/10

And if target selection logic gets added, then its a clear 9/10-10/10 for me.