Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Robocraft HACK

Private First Class

Robocraft HACK

Hello i've seen on forums and alot of places where people look for real hacks for ROBOCRAFT atm there is only like WPE pro hack or something where you need to do alot of stuff and you dont get much and dont earn much
    but a real hack would be awesome like ESP aimbot and stuff! i think alot of people would buy it!!! I would buy it for sure! + i dont think its hard at all cuz programs like cheat engine works for some stuff...
    But thats what i think!

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Xete View Post
    Hello i've seen on forums and alot of places where people look for real hacks for ROBOCRAFT atm there is only like WPE pro hack or something where you need to do alot of stuff and you dont get much and dont earn much
    but a real hack would be awesome like ESP aimbot and stuff! i think alot of people would buy it!!! I would buy it for sure! + i dont think its hard at all cuz programs like cheat engine works for some stuff...
    But thats what i think!
    Thank-you for this suggestion sir, if enough VIP's show their interest in this cheat the coders may look into a cheat for it sir.

Regards,
    Chunky

Private
    Please do this! Willing to pay even extra

Corporal
    Robocraft would be pretty cool to have a cheat for
    PC SPECS:
    GeForce GTX 660 2GB
    16GB RAM
    Intel Core i7-4820K @3.70GHz
    Dual Monitors
    Windows 10 Pro

Robocraft HACK
    ****Content Removed****

Content Removed Per Site Rule 4. Do not advertise. Limit external link posting
    Last edited by VENGEANCE; 09-03-2017 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Content Removed Per Site Rule 4. Do not advertise. Limit external link posting

Robocraft HACK
    Please sure to keep all posts in compliance with the rules and to not post links to outside cheat/hack/trainer vendors. A link to the rules can be found by clicking here.