Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: Rolling monthly subscription?

Private

Rolling monthly subscription?

Hiya guys, I am new on here so hello.

I am a diehard BF3 gamer and I have been playing the game since it was released however in the last month found out EA are doing 100% NOTHING to stop hackers! I have been owned owned and better owned by them so....I'm jumping onboard your ship and having a go myself..'Fight fire with fire' they say lol

So I have tried to find if AM's offer a monthly subscription and how its done? I am looking for a long term commitment as I aint bothered if my keys get banned even after a few weeks...I'll just play it until the wheels fall off...

So does AJ's offer an ongoing subscription? Cheers.

Welcome to the site, you can check all of that here sir https://forum.aimjunkies.com/paid_subscriptions.php

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by CptPat View Post
    Welcome to the site, you can check all of that here sir https://forum.aimjunkies.com/paid_subscriptions.php
    ok thats great thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RTX2080 View Post
    ok thats great thanks.
    No problem, if you ever need any assistance feel free to join any of our platforms.

Rolling monthly subscription? DingDing's Avatar
    Welcome to AJs! Hope that you enjoy our cheats. Please let us know if you require any assistance.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Thanks guys! I have been on BF3 for an hour and its a really good advantage lol, I just wondered where do I ask about the game shutting down as it has done a few times and the AB doesnt work on the jets or helis please? Thanks.

Warrant Officer 1
    You need to disable your origin/steam/uplay overlay, geforce experience overlay, mouse or keyboard software or any game booster or game center programs