Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Rust

Private

Rust

It's honestly not experimental at this point it has came a long way from legacy and in my opinion deserves an update. I see that it has been asked for before but I want to show interest in it as well. It's very popular and plenty of people would love to purchase it. The only website that offers this act immature and completely unprofessional when helping the customer base. I can't support a company like that even if the product is what I'm looking for. AimJunkies on the other hand actually enjoy helping people and not making sarcastic remarks about "use the search button" on every post. So back on topic I really hope this is able to be done or maybe even in the works as I write this. Not only would you bring in a big chunk of new customers but many current users will buy it as well. Lets hope for good news!

Rust
    The cheat has already been requested and if the suggestion gets enough +1's then the coders and administrators will look into it.

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Seleribubs View Post
    It's honestly not experimental at this point it has came a long way from legacy and in my opinion deserves an update. I see that it has been asked for before but I want to show interest in it as well. It's very popular and plenty of people would love to purchase it. The only website that offers this act immature and completely unprofessional when helping the customer base. I can't support a company like that even if the product is what I'm looking for. AimJunkies on the other hand actually enjoy helping people and not making sarcastic remarks about "use the search button" on every post. So back on topic I really hope this is able to be done or maybe even in the works as I write this. Not only would you bring in a big chunk of new customers but many current users will buy it as well. Lets hope for good news!
    Agreed! i will keep asking for a Rust Expirimental hack from AJ, i bought one before on a other site and the admins/mods were rude as hell, and i got banned becuz i asked 2 times how to instal the cheat,
    iknow AJ will never do that becuz i bought many subscriptions here and always was more then happy while using it, also i never had a game ban here on AJ!
    As always +1 from me and maybe one day we will have AJ Rust Expirimental Hack.