Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Suggestions for Armored Warfare

Staff Sergeant

Suggestions for Armored Warfare

Hi guys
    i dont know where to post it, because I currently dont have VIP, but I think AW cheat should have little different features that you are offering.

I have in World of Tanks more than 4k hours played, AW playing since closed beta, in WoT I was using over 20 mods for maximum advantages

So here comes what should be ported from WoT to AW (things that are possible, are real and give real advantage)

1. reload timer on top of enemies
    2. bush should be removed only in sniper view completely, in 3rd person view only about crosshair
    3. enemy silhuette should be visible all the time with different collor what is hidden and what is visible and can be shot by you
    4. more visible mark on enemis that can be shot (are seen directly.. currently game color them little brighter.. better will be some icon overhead)
    5. laser pointer - in game and on minimap it will show you where is enemy aiming. That is maximum advantage, especially in AW where every gun is 100% accurate and people die fast. If you will know that enemy is looking in diff direction you are practially immortal
    6. ping on minimap when enemy destroy objects or trees (game tell you this info to client.. so yes it can be abused)
    7. ghost silhuette of last spot of enemy

This mods I was using in World of Tanks and yes it gived me big advantage. From what I know they all can be made here in cheat without any problems, all datas needed are send to all player clients, so nothing hard.

Imagine you are last in game, its 1 vs 1.. then thanks to this cheat you see where hidden enemy is because he just destroyed some tree.. so you can easily go around him and cap base
    There are in game lots of tanks with long reload.. knowing that enemy will reload for next 12-15sec.. means you can drive to him and shot him and then get away to safety..
    I dont even need to talk about laser pointer shooting enemy when he does not aim on you is big advantage.

Thanks.. I hope we will soon see this features in AJ cheat so I can buy year membership of it

Suggestions for Armored Warfare Keaza's Avatar
    I absolutely agree with you. I've got some experience playing WoT & AW and these ideas would be really useful in AW.

the Suggestions are really well thought, I second this.

Private
    I tried it and its looking good except the color enemy.
    I tried vehicle red and visible green. All enemy always red.
    I turned off vehicle and same thing.
    Blue on friendly seems to work.
    destroyed vehicles should not be colored.

"better will be some icon overhead" this should work just a flag on top if they show any part of tank.
    Right now I can't tell if they are visible or not.

"reload timer"
    heck yes make it right in the middle of the screen. 5 4 3 2 1 ..shoot stupid LOL
    Last edited by etrin; 11-23-2015 at 03:35 PM.