Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Thanks for your trust.

Smile Thanks for your trust.

I'm grateful for Aimjunkies for giving great support and service, been a VIP before and was totally enjoyable experience to play a lot of games I already owned with the mods Aimjunkies provided by the VIP were so much fun, it took some frustration away from the game, not having to aim is like some1 doing a job for you while you sit down and drink tea lol. I also want to say thank you to Aimjunkies for giving me access to the trusted user games, though I miss the 24 hour window they gave me to buy the subscription, it was not Aimjunkies fault as I didn't check my massages soon enough but I work 2 jobs and sometimes I dont get to my computer for days, I'm not asking for another 24 hour window, im playing another game right now and im ok with not over populating the game right now to help others not get caught coz I dont want anyone to miss out on using the mods. Thanks Aimjunkies for the trust and one day ill ask again, hopefully on vacation day. I can say im a aimjunkie for sure.

Thanks for your trust. Gunrunner's Avatar
    If you've missed the 24 hour window and you're still interested in purchasing the trusted cheat, just simply apply again.. :-)
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Thanks for your trust. DingDing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by waylonjames View Post
    I'm grateful for Aimjunkies for giving great support and service, been a VIP before and was totally enjoyable experience to play a lot of games I already owned with the mods Aimjunkies provided by the VIP were so much fun, it took some frustration away from the game, not having to aim is like some1 doing a job for you while you sit down and drink tea lol. I also want to say thank you to Aimjunkies for giving me access to the trusted user games, though I miss the 24 hour window they gave me to buy the subscription, it was not Aimjunkies fault as I didn't check my massages soon enough but I work 2 jobs and sometimes I dont get to my computer for days, I'm not asking for another 24 hour window, im playing another game right now and im ok with not over populating the game right now to help others not get caught coz I dont want anyone to miss out on using the mods. Thanks Aimjunkies for the trust and one day ill ask again, hopefully on vacation day. I can say im a aimjunkie for sure.
    Your welcome! We are here 24/7 so please let us know if you need any assistance as always!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Thanks for your replay and you can close this tread now, if you want of course.

Thanks for your trust. DingDing's Avatar
    //Closed