Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Updating Dark Age of Camelot Radar / Wallhack (Packet Sniffer)

Private

Updating Dark Age of Camelot Radar / Wallhack (Packet Sniffer)

DaocSkilla released a working radar using the packet sniffer method back in 2004ish. After acouple updates of I guess he lost interest considering this is an old game dating back to 2001. (Still thousands playing) I’ve done some research on this but with my level of knowledge in coding / networking most of it is gibberish. The DaocSkilla program is open source and already has the application and everything coded. From what I’ve read, Mythic ( the creator of Dark Age of Camelot ) changed the encryption type of the data packets and that’s the reason DaocSkilla is no longer working. Apparently it used to sniff the packets from the server to your pc, these are the encrypted packets. But if you can reroute the sniff to the packets after it’s entered Dark Age of Camelot’s server it’ll fit it. I figure this wouldn’t be a problem for AimJunkies or maybe someone from the forum would be able to update this sniffer pretty easily.

Updating Dark Age of Camelot Radar / Wallhack (Packet Sniffer) Syrus's Avatar
    Goodluck with the suggestion.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map