Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Vermintide 2 cheat suggestion

Private

Vermintide 2 cheat suggestion

Hey guys, I know I am not a trusted user yet but when and if I can be in the next few months, I would love it if there could be an add crafting resources cheat or free crafting type cheat added. I would definitely pay extra for that added cheat because crafting is one way to make great weapons instead of waiting to get something good from the loot box **** lol

Chief Warrant Officer 2 Superseb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PREDATORXV View Post
    Hey guys, I know I am not a trusted user yet but when and if I can be in the next few months, I would love it if there could be an add crafting resources cheat or free crafting type cheat added. I would definitely pay extra for that added cheat because crafting is one way to make great weapons instead of waiting to get something good from the loot box **** lol
    I experimented with this a little bit a while ago and it ended up resetting my entire character lol. They have some protections against things like lootboxes and crafting.

Private
    I see lol well that sucks but I’d rather not have that happen so I‘m good lmao thanks man for the response