Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: War Thunder (Tank Battle) "Snap line"

War Thunder (Tank Battle) "Snap line"

I started playing Tank and its not been helpful. what I like is that a red line, snap line?.. so I can turn and shoot.. just like in BF2 and Bad Company 2.. But In War Thunder (Tank battle) its suck bad. been shot without a snap line.. why? There is no red snap line in both Plane and Tank.. I saw Video Clip, someone has it. but I couldn't find it in the load menu. I don't have any guide.. or is my video card pos and need a newer one??

Sergeant
    You may need to adjust your tank scale/bullet scale. Here is a tutorial on how to do that: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f449/wa...s-guide-87388/

But I want a red line pointer to an enemy, just like in BF2 and Bad Company 2.... no more? I gave up... doesn't want to play war thunder anymore. so tired of no friend. so tired of my wings kept break by one simple shot while I fire a lot of bullets on enemy.. think war thunder hate me and put me weak planes. I am done. I have work so hard trying to adjust the GTD and the scale. too much work.. (check website and adjustment back and forth).

War Thunder (Tank Battle) "Snap line" Gunrunner's Avatar
    Unfortunately sometimes you have to make adjustments to customize the cheat to your likings. It takes time and patience. I understand you'd like laser aim so you can tell if someone is aiming at you or not, but unfortunately that option is not available at this time. Thank you for your patience and loyalty.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

oh that's laser aim.. I was wondering what's call lol.. I just came back and play Russia and Germany.. Bang, I just got top scores like 4 straight.. Tier 3 Yaks aren't really that good. when I came back to Tier 1 Russia. whoop 12 kills and 9 assist and one death. I felt lot better... Thanks