Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: This kinda sucks....

Private

This kinda sucks....

Hi, i bought the csgo cheat for 3 months about 1 month ago. The problem is i got to use it for about a week and this is why. I was having a lot of fun with the cheat for this week but then i tried to launch it one week and it did not work it would just kick me out when i joined a game which i thought was weird because it never happened before. I tried again and it did the same thing think i got comped banned for a week because of it. Then about 2 weeks or 3 weeks ago i get on and notice the csgo cheat is down and we were not being told how long for so i just thought maybe a couple days to fix this problem but no. It ends up being like 2 weeks for the fix. And now recently i figured out the we have to have a flash drive to run the cheat? this is kinda messed up i basicly got scammed because i dont have a flash drive and my member ship went from 3 months to two because of the cheat problems? I know you dont do refunds, but honestly this should be a exception because this is 20 dollars down the tube that I hardly even got to use :gusta:.

First Sergeant
    Downtime was added for when the cheat was down for updating. The reason you need to use a flash drive is because of extra security added on the cheat and flash drives are pretty cheap, you can get them for under $5.