Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: BR for BF2 and the mods

BR for BF2 and the mods

BR for BF2 and the mods

Hi!

I was talking to an agent earlier i asked if he know if the hack shows on the BattleRecorder for BF2 and mods such as PR
    project Reality? His answer was that it doesn't support it...

In that case thats not so good being that serious players on PR and BF 2 now a days go to BR to check if someone is cheating and if the hack is showing on the recorder when guy is trying to check something on the hack that guy will be busted big times!

A suggestion would be to try and keep up with that and try and code something to hide the hack from showing on the BR and the BR from recording it when you are taking the hack up in game for checking or unchecking stuff. I have already bought the hack but man now i'm really scared using it knowin that the BR might show the hack program when you are trying to uncheck and check boxes.

Fieldman

Im not really sure what you mean.

The cheat works with PR, it is not seen on BattleRecorder.
    Nothing of the visuals well be seen on BattleRecorder, why should it see it?

BR for BF2 and the mods
    Oh really well thats what i was wondering if the hack program is seen of the battle recorder when you use it or something?

BR for BF2 and the mods
    Well not long ago some guy said he had found a hacker on pr with battle recorder and he was busted because he was checking and unchecking the hack whilst in game and ****.... :/

i'm new to the game so i really don't know how it all works and ****....

BR for BF2 and the mods
    so yes my worries was pretty much, that maybe the battle recorder, was or can record a hack when you take it up in game when trying to uncheck/check something and all that you know...

And i know that the hole cheating process is not seen but the idea that the software it self showing on the BR was scariest just because you are trying to uncheck and check something lol

No worries, it can't be seen on battlerecorder.