Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Zombie Army 4: Dead War & Personal Thanks

Zombie Army 4: Dead War & Personal Thanks

Smile Zombie Army 4: Dead War & Personal Thanks

Hey AJ Team,

Been a while, I would just like to thank you, like always you came through, I bought the Zombie Army 4 Cheat and noticed that it wouldn't work with the Microsoft Version for the Xbox App, I created a thread asking if it would be possible for them to update it I went to sleep and the next morning SSJason has replied and informed me it should be working, I have encountered no errors yet.

Also huge thanks for everything, I've noticed Warhammer Vermintide 2 is back, I will probably get it in a few weeks time when my Zombie Army 4 subscription ends.

Staff Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTrojan_ZA View Post
    Hey AJ Team,

Been a while, I would just like to thank you, like always you came through, I bought the Zombie Army 4 Cheat and noticed that it wouldn't work with the Microsoft Version for the Xbox App, I created a thread asking if it would be possible for them to update it I went to sleep and the next morning SSJason has replied and informed me it should be working, I have encountered no errors yet.

Also huge thanks for everything, I've noticed Warhammer Vermintide 2 is back, I will probably get it in a few weeks time when my Zombie Army 4 subscription ends.
    We are glad that you can enjoy our cheat also you need to apply for Trusted User to use Warhammer Vermintide 2

Zombie Army 4: Dead War & Personal Thanks
    Yep I know thanks anyway