Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: I have paid successfully, but I still haven't been prompted to subscribe.

Angry I have paid successfully, but I still haven't been prompted to subscribe.

I still can't download will to live

I have paid successfully, but I still haven't been prompted to subscribe. Syrus's Avatar
    What did you pay via?
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

I have paid successfully, but I still haven't been prompted to subscribe.

payment with paypal
    Trading Number:
    38V58273WV164731B

I have paid successfully, but I still haven't been prompted to subscribe.

Is management in?
    Is management in?

I have paid successfully, but I still haven't been prompted to subscribe. Syrus's Avatar
    You will need to post a thread in the admin request forum. Which i will private mesage you the link.

/Closed | Answered
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

I have paid successfully, but I still haven't been prompted to subscribe. MULISHA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by a13333777 View Post
    payment with paypal
    Trading Number:
    38V58273WV164731B
    Directly from PayPal

$13.93 USD
    Held Date : August 5, 2019
    Release Date : August 6, 2019
    We’re taking a closer look at this payment. It’s required for some payments and normally takes up to 3 business days. Don’t ship until we tell you it’s ok.

The payment is being held by PayPal as stated above. Once they clear your purchase, notice it says can take up to three business days.

Regards