Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: I have paid successfully, but I still haven't been prompted to subscribe.

Private

Post I have paid successfully, but I still haven't been prompted to subscribe.

I've already paid, but I don't have permission to go to the download page.
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    Trading Number:75X935270M113515S

I have paid successfully, but I still haven't been prompted to subscribe. Man-of-Albion's Avatar
    Hi TUOHKA,
    It takes a little longer if you paid through a reseller, just be patient, and remind him if it takes more than 12 hrs
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    I paid through PAYPAL, and the deduction has been made, but I can't download it.

Private
    What should I do now? I need help!

Private
    Your purchase is still pending and has not completed yet.

Private
    Do I need to wait now and how long? Is there a faster payment channel? It's too much trouble

Private
    Unknown as it's being held by either the bank or PayPal on the funds. You can try contacting a reseller or use BitCoin/CoinPayments.

Private
    Ok, thank you, I'll wait a little longer, I hope it won't be too long.

I have paid successfully, but I still haven't been prompted to subscribe. Man-of-Albion's Avatar
    TUOHKA
    Thank you for your patience, it should not take too long
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

I have paid successfully, but I still haven't been prompted to subscribe. JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Now you won't get it all after disputing.