Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: EFT Item Esp Sorunu

EFT Item Esp Sorunu

EFT Item Esp Sorunu

Örnek olarak Custom Item bölümüne "ke" yazdığım zaman çıkan şeyler "key" yazdığım zaman çıkmıyor. Bu yüzden oyun içinde istediğim eşyayı bulamıyorum çözümü var mıdır? Aradığımız eşyaları bulması çok zor oluyor.

Sir you need to remember that the filter will only show items that is, or have already, spawned on the map. If the item has not spawned in a round yet it will not show in your filter. Just spawn in a couple more times and hopefully it will show up.

What I also do is to type the key number eg. "103" as I find its easier to search like that than to type "key".

I hope this helps.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

EFT Item Esp Sorunu
    Quote Originally Posted by DingDing View Post
    Sir you need to remember that the filter will only show items that is, or have already, spawned on the map. If the item has not spawned in a round yet it will not show in your filter. Just spawn in a couple more times and hopefully it will show up.

What I also do is to type the key number eg. "103" as I find its easier to search like that than to type "key".

I hope this helps.
    I'm can't type "103 or something like that" because I'm looking for KIBA Key and I know there is a "NT-4 Silencer" but when I type "NT-4" nothing happens..

EFT Item Esp Sorunu JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Then there may not be one available sir.

EFT Item Esp Sorunu
    But I saw the silencer in the container

EFT Item Esp Sorunu JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Then you didn't type the filter correctly sir. There are guides to help you with how to use it in the EFT section.