Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: APB Reloaded - AimJunkies

Private

APB Reloaded - AimJunkies

‪Mass Apb Rape Aimbot & Hack Season 1 episode 1‬‏ - YouTube

The following video consists of the usage of AimJunkies hacks, although I have been banned several times (most likely through reports/vids) I just love feeding off of the tears of ppl. The video consists of AngryIP and myself (WedundidbrungQQ). The following comments consisting of rage below the video are from the following noob enforcers Aaqi, adm, seinken, and tnasty (clan: We dun did brung chikin) we didn't want to just break even or win against them. We wanted to RAPE them off of apb altogether. Thank you aimjunkies for making this possible

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Did i miss something for the last 2 days o.o? Is that AJ cheat or AA?...

Great video btw i lol'd my ass off about the song lyrics

APB Reloaded - AimJunkies MULISHA's Avatar
    lol glad you enjoy it, you should have had something about aimjunkies in your video. i enjoyed that. made me laugh my ass off =) look forward to your next one

I would say so "The following video consists of the usage of AimJunkies hacks"
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Warrant Officer 1
    Ooh yeah I would love to see our hack in such a video.

Private
    Glad you guys like, this was recorded from AngryIP's POV as will the rest of the vids. He will record me in them as well And yes Angry is using AA's hacks.. he was suppose to include the cutout scenes with me in it but that will be in the next vids.

Private
    Lol epic
    /10 char