Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: APB: Reloaded SystemBot Prediction Update (Epic Rage)

Master Gunnery Sergeant

APB: Reloaded SystemBot Prediction Update (Epic Rage)

Hey there Junkies!
    So i heard SystemFiles made a new update for the Predictions and i can tell ya just "WOW" Epic stuff really.
    You got a fully functional Aimbot with Grenade/Percs/OSMAW/Grenade Launcher.
    I know the footage contains none of the above. But, The friend who gave me the account to try it out was really afraid of me recording a video.
    Anyways... I hope to get that epic footage with the new Predictions/Bulletdrop For now you could enjoy the new Quality that i was looking for. 1080p - New Render Method - New Settings.

Music used: Hands Like Houses - This Ain't No Place For Animals

HD Link: (Make sure to change 1080p lol) AimJunkies.com | APB: Reloaded SystemBot Predictions Update - Epic Rage (1080p) - YouTube

Video:

Enjoy!!

P.S.
    Silent :isee:

Bro, I got prob. I was banned and Im getting error now: You have been disconnectedfrom server unexpectedly. The server may have gone offline, or you may be experiencing network connectivity issues. And I tried everything. Reinstalled windows... reinstalled game. New email, new acc. Reinstalled Pbuster, reinstalled everything. Nothing helps HEEELP!

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by tomasbzdil View Post
    Bro, I got prob. I was banned and Im getting error now: You have been disconnectedfrom server unexpectedly. The server may have gone offline, or you may be experiencing network connectivity issues. And I tried everything. Reinstalled windows... reinstalled game. New email, new acc. Reinstalled Pbuster, reinstalled everything. Nothing helps HEEELP!
    http://www.aimjunkies.com/forums/f21...our-apb-13797/ ...

I know that ur vid. But i cant even play with hack or without it. And I use **************** (Just untill it experie). But if i wont be able to fix it now, theres no reason to buy it then from u.

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by tomasbzdil View Post
    I know that ur vid. But i cant even play with hack or without it. And I use **************** (Just untill it experie). But if i wont be able to fix it now, theres no reason to buy it then from u.
    You cannot play the game without the hack and with it?...
    Really -.-?............... And you using other hack? But commenting here on AJ about the HWID Spoof? Wow dude im totally ****ing confused now..
    You know that's totally ****ed up right?... I mean dude......... AA has HWID Spoofer as well and i don't really understand you why the heck you're asking the question here and not on AA forums?...
    Where's the sense?! o.o...
    Oh and please excuse my Language and don't get me wrong.. I got nothing against AA. i'm just totally confused from the stupidness in that one.

Look, You were 'smart' enough to get banned on your main HWID without injecting the hack right and im pretty sure about it. If you would inject it right then any hwid bans wont even bother u because they would ban the "Fake" hwid's.

And here is something that might help u out: Format PC. lol.

you're gonna share the 1080p settings, right?