Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ARMA2: DayZ Cheat Demonstration V2 (Silent's Menu)

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    To show off the menu itself?
    No disrespect, but everyones seen your menu, it's great but why make a video with a modification version of the menu? that's pretty pointless tbh, because it's irrelevant isn't it?

No disrespect, it's a good video but what's the point in making this thread? ^.^ To show off your modificated version? or you as a video maker?

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwphysics View Post
    Whats the music Psychopath?
    Great video!!!!!
    Thanks
    1. Dynastic Electric - Eyes Wide Open (Demure Remix)
    2. Kannamix feat. CoMa - Wouldn't It Be Good
    3. Rennie Foster - Devil'S Water (Crypt Remix)

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi View Post
    Why the hell make a video for it to show off? Especially when you aren't going to give it away? Pointless?
    As Silent said, To show off the menu it self.
    And well the funny thing is that MOST of the scripts can be found here: http://www.aimjunkies.com/forums/f367/
    I did modified just a lil part of them and a huge thanks goes to QzzA for sharing the scripts.
    I can post the scripts folder but don't expect from me to post things that ruins the game like for example Player Control or the Bypassed and working way to spawn vehicles. (Which is detected atm btw)
    And the main point of making this video is to promote AimJunkies and bring more DayZ customers...

Private
    And the main point of making this video is to promote AimJunkies and bring more DayZ customers...
    I think that this phrase is contradicted.
    you show this video that really does not offer the original program, so here is basically false advertising to attract more customers,
    When these users see this video they will not want to buy the hack, or will wants the same one, and it was causing disappointment.
    I understand there are some scripts that it is better not to leave in the wrong hands, is just my opinion.

at least this new version "clean" will be available to all users with basic scrips?

Even congratulations for this videos.

thanks and sorry for my enlish
    Last edited by Alothan; 09-24-2012 at 06:30 PM.

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Alothan View Post
    you show this video that really does not offer the original program, so here is basically false advertising to attract more customers,
    When these users see this video they will not want to buy the hack, or will wants the same one, and it was causing disappointment.
    I understand there are some scripts that it is better not to leave in the wrong hands, is just my opinion.

at least this new version "clean" will be available to all users with basic scrips?

Even congratulations for this videos.

thanks and sorry for my enlish
    It shows clearly on the DayZ cheat info page what the hack looks like and the title of the video is "Silent's Menu" so I think people can figure out that this is a user script and isn't the original hack. And Nice Video

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Alothan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    Hello there,
    Another DayZ Hack Demonstration.
    At this time with Silent's menu, Which is here: http://www.aimjunkies.com/forums/f36...es-menu-18331/ (VIP's only)
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We don't officially support 'Silent Menu' YET. but since he made it especially for AimJunkies and i provided a link for this, I don't see why you guys bitching around...
    And as i said.... And as i can see nobody know how to read here.
    ALL THE SCRIPTS AVAILABLE IN THE SCRIPTS SECTION.
    So stop bitching around and use a small part of your brain to find it.
    Most of them HERE: http://www.aimjunkies.com/forums/f36...scripts-15387/

ARMA2: DayZ Cheat Demonstration V2 (Silent's Menu)
    sweet video

First Sergeant
    Cool video bro =)
    Nice menu Silent!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    Thanks
    1. Dynastic Electric - Eyes Wide Open (Demure Remix)
    2. Kannamix feat. CoMa - Wouldn't It Be Good
    3. Rennie Foster - Devil'S Water (Crypt Remix)

Thanks so much!! Great music choice!