Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Call of duty 4 Hack

Quote Originally Posted by 1SKEnjoy View Post
    This video is ****
    @others, look at Real good videomaker(paradox123)
    He's a new video guy and trying, again if you don't have something nice to say or at least have some advice keep your two cents out.

The link you posted, i had a chance to look at it before it got removed. I must say the videos where alright, the music on some of them was real **** but for the most part you did a fine job showing off the cheat.

Private
    Hater's gonna hate?

Quote Originally Posted by spreadworld View Post
    I have my own point of view, i comment that video, or i cant do that? and i must all time say "wow amazing nice work etc"?
    You can say anything you want but don't directly bash the kid, mind your p's and Q's when posting. If you don't like this video or anyone's videos then just mention you dislike it, and that i would have changed X instead of just saying it's **** and nothing more. I'm not asking you do "zomg best video ever!?!?!" but as i said show some respect and do a honest review.

. If you don't like this video or anyone's videos then just mention you dislike it,
    Why i cant say what i think? Let's close this discussion.
    Hater's gonna hate?
    no, only sad that ur vid to bad because
    In that video i dislike: Boring gameplay, boring song, no movie cfg.
    Maybe next time be better.

I never said you can't, this is a business and you have to watch your language. Dropping the s-bomb, f-bomb and so forth is frowned upon, if your having this much trouble with how things are ran then let me know and ill take care of it.

Master Sergeant

Instead of being disrespectful like you were in your first post, you could have at least provided how you think he could have made it better. We are all on the same team, we need to help each other improve. There's no need to put each other down. I understand it's your personal opinion, and I respect that... I'm just saying you should at least provide some constructive criticism instead of just saying his vid is s***.