Thanks Thanks:  5

Thread: Dauntless Promo

Dauntless Promo

ENJOY!!!

Dauntless Promo
    I'm confused. Hyped and sad at the end. Why is this here and the date is kinda updated if I cant find it on forums or its status. Damn...I have been wishing for dauntless hack for so long--

its upcoming..... just keep an eye out for it
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyPT View Post
    I'm confused. Hyped and sad at the end. Why is this here and the date is kinda updated if I cant find it on forums or its status. Damn...I have been wishing for dauntless hack for so long--
    It will be for trusted users. So you might want to make sure you meet all requirements before release.

Dauntless Promo
    I really want to try to meet all the requirements sense I have been waiting for this for my favorite game!
    Hopefully nothing happends to this before I manage to get at least some requirements sense it will take 3 months or more
    I always kept imagening all the possibilities of an hack fro Dauntless, sense most stuff are server sided...And might be risky. I'm realy suprised and will be more if this actualy goes well, I do hope so.

ps: please try and make a new video so I can dream about it lol D:
    Last edited by SpeedyPT; 07-30-2021 at 08:43 PM.

I would suggest purchasing a cheat and using it if you want to work towards trusted
    -AimJunkies Staff

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyPT View Post
    I really want to try to meet all the requirements sense I have been waiting for this for my favorite game!
    Hopefully nothing happends to this before I manage to get at least some requirements sense it will take 3 months or more
    I always kept imagening all the possibilities of an hack fro Dauntless, sense most stuff are server sided...And might be risky. I'm realy suprised and will be more if this actualy goes well, I do hope so.

ps: please try and make a new video so I can dream about it lol D:
    TikTok That's the current cheat. TP behomeths to you and kill multiples at once if you set your range far enough.

Dauntless Promo
    OMG omg poggers
    This is so insane! I'm sad for not being an 1hour video kekw
    I just got goose bumps! hyped!

I'll eventually get more stuff on the new YouTube, but it's a pain. Their copyright claim system is broken.