Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Escape From Tarkov AimJunkies Cheat Review. (+Tutorial)

Escape From Tarkov AimJunkies Cheat Review. (+Tutorial)

I made the video before I herd about this Rewards Program. Working on a updated video right now that will include watermark's, intro's, ect. Thanks for the stop and enjoy!

Just any other cheater
    -Exclusive

Escape From Tarkov AimJunkies Cheat Review. (+Tutorial) JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Thank you for the in depth review. Looking forward to the next one.

Thanks the next one can be expected within the next few days. I will be sure to post about it when it uploads.
    Just any other cheater
    -Exclusive

Master Sergeant
    Hello,
    Thank you very much for the review; it is very well put together and I hope to see more from you in the future!

minershock
    Jonas

Private
    Is this cheat to Escape from Tarkov still working?
    Last edited by TarkovAbuser; 12-23-2019 at 06:24 AM. Reason: missclick

Escape From Tarkov AimJunkies Cheat Review. (+Tutorial) fredrogers's Avatar
    The cheat is down for updating, there is no ETA
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Hey, happy holidays!! I can imagine you guys probably get a lot of these kinds of messages, but EFT cheats have been down for quite some time and haven't gotten any updates on it except for this one which is a step by step which was made in 2017. I was wondering what the progress is looking like and once again sorry if this kind of comment is annoying or anything.

Escape From Tarkov AimJunkies Cheat Review. (+Tutorial)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkusv1 View Post
    Hey, happy holidays!! I can imagine you guys probably get a lot of these kinds of messages, but EFT cheats have been down for quite some time and haven't gotten any updates on it except for this one which is a step by step which was made in 2017. I was wondering what the progress is looking like and once again sorry if this kind of comment is annoying or anything.
    Hello, Happy Holidays to you too sir! To answer your question, we do receive a bunch of messages asking when it will be up and sadly the only answer you can be given is that there is no ETA. The cheat is being rewritten all over again due to the new anticheat. For now, everyone just has to patiently wait until there is an update, and once there is, you will be informed and/or it will show in the Cheat Status -- https://forum.aimjunkies.com/cheatstatus.php.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map