Thread: GameFroobs.net VIP Hack

Private First Class

Arrow GameFroobs.net VIP Hack

Damn Youtube killed the quality

Watch it in HD

Master Sergeant
    Nice Video...
    http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/a...kingpinsig.png

<embed src="http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy302/devildog889/Sandybeast/5ce10664.swf" width="418" height="81" />

GameFroobs.net VIP Hack MULISHA's Avatar
    Im going to put this on the new website DD just handed it to me so im putting this up Thank you for this appreciate it very much. Well that sucks it will not embed even on the new site =( anyway you can upload this to another site and give me the html embed please thank you i will put this one up for now if i mess this up DD will kick my arse

EDIT* HAHAH DD IS A BADASS HE TOOK THAT CRAP OFF THERE VIDEO MUhahahahahahahah its on the new front page and sicc song man im digging it thanks again
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by MULISHA View Post
    Im going to put this on the new website DD just handed it to me so im putting this up Thank you for this appreciate it very much. Well that sucks it will not embed even on the new site =( anyway you can upload this to another site and give me the html embed please thank you i will put this one up for now if i mess this up DD will kick my arse

EDIT* HAHAH DD IS A BADASS HE TOOK THAT CRAP OFF THERE VIDEO MUhahahahahahahah its on the new front page and sicc song man im digging it thanks again
    So you got it working on the new site? and no problem, glad you liked the video, and the song

GameFroobs.net VIP Hack MULISHA's Avatar
    yeah Devidog our GFX freak did the new front page check it out and the video is on there as well
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    Wow the other theme was good, but this is 10x better, I wish youtube didn't mess up the quality, if its possible to put it directly to the site let me know and I will give you the actual video file.

Private
    very nice video indeed

GameFroobs.net VIP Hack
    WOW MARKOJ HAHAH xD
    song selection omg u rock xD